• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoo Frag Repair

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here’s another newbie query - one of the zoo frags that was purchased at The Swap has come off the tile plug. It’s lying down in the sand bed. What should I do? Reglue?? Nothing?? And if I reglue, I need detail...never done this before...although I have that acrylate glue. Thanks, Paul

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I say re-glue. Just dry the plug with a paper towel and the bottom of the frag. Add glue and press, not to hard, and hold for 30 secs. Then place it back in the tank.

^^ agree.. be gentle since the glue will be only tacky and have to harden in the tank.. I knocked my chili coral off many times before i got it to stay

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the advice. All glued up and after 3 or 4 hours, the little buggers are starting to open back up. Actually now have four different zoos on one rock. Thanks once again.