• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$10 frags!!!

@Sponge @nano1908 @m28cruiser

Hey guys, did everything acclimate ok?

@MadReefer @Haus Let me know when you want to reschedule.

@Jeremy Brito Sorry I didn't get the pics to you last night. I got home late last night and stumbled right past the fish room lol. I'll get them when I get home tonight.

Dave

so far great. Can’t tell you how much I appreciate the use of the Griffin Saw. I’ll let the frags settle and really adjust before sending pics. No point in posting. I just got cut, transported, glued, dipped and placed pics Hahahaha

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey Dave,

if you're heading to the NJRC mini swap, i'd be interested in a few things if you can bring them.

Sympodium
Birds of paradise*
Soft green fuzzy birdsnest*
Glowing fuzzy birdsnest
Blue stylophora*
Green stag, gold polyps*

let me know!

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Hey Dave,

if you're heading to the NJRC mini swap, i'd be interested in a few things if you can bring them.

Sympodium
Birds of paradise*
Soft green fuzzy birdsnest*
Glowing fuzzy birdsnest
Blue stylophora*
Green stag, gold polyps*

let me know!

Hey pal, definitely. I'll hold one of each for you. Feel free to remind me as we get closer :)

Dave

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
so far great. Can’t tell you how much I appreciate the use of the Griffin Saw. I’ll let the frags settle and really adjust before sending pics. No point in posting. I just got cut, transported, glued, dipped and placed pics Hahahaha

Will get back to you. Water pump on BMW went after spending $1800 for shocks, springs and fan housing. Will probably sump the car at this point. Once one parts goes they all start to go.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Will get back to you. Water pump on BMW went after spending $1800 for shocks, springs and fan housing. Will probably sump the car at this point. Once one parts goes they all start to go.

Oh man, it’s never easy is it? I’m just glad you didn’t get stuck coming over! I’m ready when you are pal.

Wife was so happy seeing the new frags. No pictures yet. Left early, came home late & buggers are closed up. Now one of these days I'll see them open again. Lol. Thanks Dave, great time & great frags!Emojidom_110532.gif

Hey Dave. Just curious. I know they need a lot of time to reach there potential. But how are those sad frags I left doing. Looking any better?

Very Dangerous @diana a . Hence the name. Lol.
I just went to look..

Attachments

• 15730813642556495388350973442812.jpg
    15730813642556495388350973442812.jpg
    856.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 15730814563966736529359138555162.jpg
    15730814563966736529359138555162.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 15730814775148609783782312386825.jpg
    15730814775148609783782312386825.jpg
    765.7 KB · Views: 16

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya D!
I'll grab some nightsky, rastas, and duncans, plus a few interesting sticks of your call.
If you're heading to the Jackson meet I can pick up there, otherwise I can take a ride down your way on Saturday (and continue to try to convince myself I need a house down there).
Drop me a text and let me know what works for you.
M

Dave thanks for the frags today. They are already adapting and look happy!! You were absolutely right The night sky Zoa looks awesome under the blue light. Thanks again for these frags at such a great price. Def will be returning for more!

I wish I had that type of time to invest in the hobby! Just growing coral at home and sharing/trading with club members. I think we should all sell our frags to each other at fair prices. Prices are a little crazy these days...
Couldn’t agree more :) it’s an amazing hobby but just so expensive. I’m just getting into a new 140 gal mixed reef after a 7 year break partly for this reason!