• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$10 frags!!!

Do you still have frags available? I'm not part of the club but would love to get some frags for my newish 120. I'm in brigantine, short ride up the parkway

Thanks again for more frags at a great price! They are already settled in and look very happy in their frag rack for now. I will def be back for more.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
@Krysz

Birds of paradise
Soft green fuzzy birdsnest
Neon Glowing fuzzy birdsnest
Blue stylophora
Green policipora
DA Luminary Paly
UC yellow dragons
JF Capt Jerk
Yellow death Palys
Green stag, gold polyps
Orange leptastrea
Green leptastrea
Meteor shower cyphastrea
Montipora spongodes
Green hydnophora
capt America palys
Peach pit zoas
Cotton candy chalice
JF Alien Eye
Hollywood Stunner
Ultra Green GSP - This is very bright, and will do really big pieces if you want some
Duncans - $10 a head, $20 for multiheads I already have cut (I just cut a bunch)

BMF hairy green mushrooms ($20 each)
Toxic splatter Frammers $20
Green, Blue tipped frogspawn $30

Open to trade for euphyllia
Todds Torch
Pink and Green Octospawn
Green with Yellow striped torches

Dave

I was wondering if the following are still available and if I can get pictures of each one. DA Luminary Paly, JF Capt Jerk, Yellow death Palys, Green stag gold polyps, capt America palys, Peach pit zoas, Toxic splatter Frammers, Green-Blue tipped frogspawn. I was also wondering by chance if you had any Ricordeas? I live in Absecon, where route 30 and 9 intersect so I can pick up whenever! Thanks in advance! @DangerDave

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I was wondering if the following are still available and if I can get pictures of each one. DA Luminary Paly, JF Capt Jerk, Yellow death Palys, Green stag gold polyps, capt America palys, Peach pit zoas, Toxic splatter Frammers, Green-Blue tipped frogspawn. I was also wondering by chance if you had any Ricordeas? I live in Absecon, where route 30 and 9 intersect so I can pick up whenever! Thanks in advance! @DangerDave

I’m just a little north of you in Little Egg Harbor. you should come by and take a look. I have something going on today, I may be able to get some new pics tonight. There are some pics though this thread, but seeing them in person would be better.

I have everything you mentioned cut, aside from the frogspawn.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I have to take the below piece of monti out. I’m hoping I can get it out in one big piece, but you never know. Before I break into frags, anyone have any trades they’d like propose?
73316FE3-8B56-4225-AB9D-7FFDF7AC687A.jpeg