• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

150 breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I decided to break my tank down due to my last catastrophe.
I'm going to start selling my livestock first then will be selling the equipment.

Livestock list:

Live Rock :$3 lbs I have about 100lbs
3-4 inchYellow tang : $20
Coral beauty : $20 ( doesn't pick on corals)
Purple psuedochromis : $10
Blue/green chromis : free
Brain coral the size of a fist :$40
Green Coral cup 9" that is stressed out still but alive : $50

Equipment list will follow.

Not trying sound like I don't care about your break down but I have been looking for one after seeing some else's again I really sorry to hear this I wish I was able to see the tank before the break down.

photo-81.jpg

Here we go heres the Equipment list....

CoralLife 50 gal a day RO/DI system w/Booster pump(all canisters have been replace) $ 175
Dual inline TDS meter $20
Iwaki Md30rxt external pump $75
Ph Monitor (probe is 4 months old) $50
IceCap 660 ballast w/4 T5 ends(ballast was service about 4 yrs ago ) $ 125
Korallin 1502 calcium reactor w/ CO2 tank ,Milwaukee PH Controller and feed pump $350
Little Fishes Phosban Reactor w/aquaclear 400 feed pump $30
Octopus Super Xp2000 insump Skimmer $300
American DJ Strips 8 outlets w/ on/off switches $10 each (i have two)
250 watt Blueline electronic Ballast w/Lumen Bright Mini reflectors and Reeflux 14k bulbs ( bulbs are 4 Months Old) $150each
MP40W 5 yrs old $300
MP40wES 4months old $360
150 gal RR tank w/ 39 gal sump , custom stand and canopy $800
1/3 inline chiller w/ ranco temp controller $300

if you want pics pm me

Last edited:
I'm intrested in the rock. What happened to the tank? Ever any disease (ick, etc)? How old is the rock? Is the rock glued in shapes or just piled?

I'm intrested in the rock. What happened to the tank? Ever any disease (ick, etc)? How old is the rock? Is the rock glued in shapes or just piled?
Never really found out what caused all my SPS to die,(but i dont want to invest in corals again) but nothing occured to the LR they all covered in coralline algae...
I"ve never had a ich out break or red bugs....
The Live Rock is roughly 8-9 yrs old....
The LR is not glued they are zip tied to a milkcrate for height and then piled on top to finish the aquascape....

CoralLife 50 gal a day RO/DI system w/Booster pump(all canisters have been replace) $ 175
Dual inline TDS meter $20
Iwaki Md30rxt external pump $75
Ph Monitor (probe is 4 months old) $50 sold
IceCap 660 ballast w/4 T5 ends(ballast was service about 4 yrs ago ) $ 125
Korallin 1502 calcium reactor w/ CO2 tank ,Milwaukee PH Controller and feed pump $350
Little Fishes Phosban Reactor w/aquaclear 400 feed pump $30
Octopus Super Xp2000 insump Skimmer $300
American DJ Strips 8 outlets w/ on/off switches $10 each (i have two)
250 watt Blueline electronic Ballast w/Lumen Bright Mini reflectors and Reeflux 14k bulbs ( bulbs are 4 Months Old) $150each
MP40W 5 yrs old $300
MP40wES 4months old $360
150 gal RR tank w/ 39 gal sump , custom stand and canopy $800
1/3 inline chiller w/ ranco temp controller $300

Status
Not open for further replies.