• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

150 breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoralLife 50 gal a day RO/DI system w/Booster pump(all canisters have been replace) $ 175
Dual inline TDS meter $20
Iwaki Md30rxt external pump $75
Ph Monitor (probe is 4 months old) $50 sold
IceCap 660 ballast w/4 T5 ends(ballast was service about 4 yrs ago ) $ 125
Korallin 1502 calcium reactor w/ CO2 tank ,Milwaukee PH Controller and feed pump $350
Little Fishes Phosban Reactor w/aquaclear 400 feed pump $30
Octopus Super Xp2000 insump Skimmer $300
American DJ Strips 8 outlets w/ on/off switches $10 each (i have two)
250 watt Blueline electronic Ballast w/Lumen Bright Mini reflectors and Reeflux 14k bulbs ( bulbs are 4 Months Old) $150each
MP40W 5 yrs old $300
MP40wES 4months old $360 pending
150 gal RR tank w/ 39 gal sump , custom stand and canopy $800
1/3 inline chiller w/ ranco temp controller $300

CoralLife 50 gal a day RO/DI system w/Booster pump(all canisters have been replace) $ 175
Dual inline TDS meter $20
Iwaki Md30rxt external pump $75
Ph Monitor (probe is 4 months old) $50 sold
IceCap 660 ballast w/4 T5 ends(ballast was service about 4 yrs ago ) $ 125
Korallin 1502 calcium reactor w/ CO2 tank ,Milwaukee PH Controller and feed pump $350
Little Fishes Phosban Reactor w/aquaclear 400 feed pump $30
Octopus Super Xp2000 insump Skimmer $300
American DJ Strips 8 outlets w/ on/off switches $10 each (i have two) sold
250 watt Blueline electronic Ballast w/Lumen Bright Mini reflectors and Reeflux 14k bulbs ( bulbs are 4 Months Old) $150each
MP40W 5 yrs old $300
MP40wES 4months old $360 pending
150 gal RR tank w/ 39 gal sump , custom stand and canopy $800
1/3 inline chiller w/ ranco temp controller $300

Last edited:
Dont know if its a sign for me to stay in the hobby . I still have all my livestock. If I can't get rid of it by the end of the week. I'm gonna take a 3rd round at the reefing thing.

Jose that's because I told everyone not to buy from you lol I know you really want to stay in it and worked way to hard on that tank and build I think its time for round 3

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Alright I am just going to lock the thread so you can't sell anything :fox: Stay in we can all help you recover with frags and the fag swap will make you feel like a kid in a candy store.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hang in there. It can sometimes be a rocky road and we all have come across our own issues. Twice now I've thought about shutting down and packing it in. Just don't be another guy that sells his tank, downgrades for a while, only to buy the same size tank they had from the start. It makes an expensive hobby twice as expensive when you do that. ;)

New prices

Livestock list:

Live Rock :$2.50lbs I have about 100lbs
3-4 inchYellow tang : $20
Coral beauty : $20 ( doesn't pick on corals)
Purple psuedochromis : $10
Blue/green chromis : free
Brain coral the size of a fist :$30
Green Coral cup 9" : $30 pylops are starting to extend again

I would really like the chromis... hope this doesnt effect u staying in the hobby... if it helps u break down everything then i hate chromis

I would really like the chromis... hope this doesnt effect u staying in the hobby... if it helps u break down everything then i hate chromis

Sorry chromis is spoken for once the LR is gone.
I just need the LR gone so I can get the fish out cause they hide in the LR.

Come on guys just buy the LR and put it in your sump.

Status
Not open for further replies.