• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2009-2010 Meeting Schedule

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're looking for people to host a meeting for the 2010 meeting calendar. Please chime in if you'd be interested in reserving a month in 2010 and which one. We would also like to thank all the Hosts and their family's for opening up their homes to us in 2009. If you hosted a meeting in 2009 and would like to host again in 2010, please understand that a non 2009 host would have top priority. We'd like to offer everyone an opportunity to host. Thank You.

August South (pgordemer) PhilG

September (MACNA '09)

October Central (momof6kids) Erna

November North (Brian) Brian & Deb

December (Holiday Social)

January North (EricBa) Eric

Febuary South (tkiry1) Todd

March Central (Rodclement) Rod

April North

May South (Tazmaniancowboy) Taz

June Central (monroereef) Sunny

July North (jimroth) Jim

August South

September Central (NEWSALT) Mike

October North (rafal07013) Rafal

November South

December (Holiday Social)

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Mike.
We're still looking for someone from the North for November 2009.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
EricBa was looking at holding a North meeting next year, maybe he'd be interested in something this year?

Sadly, my house is too small for an indoors-only meeting the size the club is these days. Pencil me in for July 2010!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
jimroth said:
Sadly, my house is too small for an indoors-only meeting the size the club is these days. Pencil me in for July 2010!

Is that Bear Season? I've seen the pics! ;D

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
jimroth said:

Is that Bear Season? I've seen the pics! ;D

John, you've never had to share your lunch with a Bear?

Hey Phyl,
My wife doesn't think Nov is going to work for her. We are considering Jan 2010 though. Would that be ok?

Eric