• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2009-2010 Meeting Schedule

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I am hosting June next year. I asked the date so I can help out Brian if he ends up hosting it.
I will be out in Nov for sometime so wanted to know what the date would be so I can do my part.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If november becomes an issue please feel free to let me know, but it would be another central meeting, no worries from my side.

rod

rodclement said:
If november becomes an issue please feel free to let me know, but it would be another central meeting, no worries from my side.

rod

Thanks, but we're fine with it.
November 14th it is!

E

Edwardw771

We need hosts for April and Aug. Anyone interested?

January North (EricBa) Eric

Febuary South (tkiry1) Todd

March Central (Rodclement) Rod

April South (The_Codfather) Sid

May North

June Central (monroereef) Sunny

July North (jimroth) Jim

August South (Tazmaniancowboy) Taz

September Central (NEWSALT) Mike

October North (rafal07013) Rafal

November South

Well, 2010 is here and the NJRC monthly meetings have started. We are still looking for a volunteer to host a meeting in April (north) and August (south) and November (south)
Don't be bashful, this is an opportunity to ' show off ' your tank and meet and talk with your fellow reefers...

if my tank is up and running by April (North) I will host the meeting, so long as it is a Saturday around noon.

How many people typically attend meetings?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
20 to 30 people usually attend the meetings. That would be wonderful! Where "North" are you?

Just bringing this to everyone's attention again----

We are still looking for hosts for the monthly meetings for April, August and November.

With April coming up fast---and you want to host the April meeting it doesn't make a difference if your in North, Central, or South Jersey .

So again, don't be bashful...

Thanks.......

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Guys, I really need to change my spot to August if it is still avail. don't mean to stick you with an open spot in May, but it would help me a lot. Hopefully somebody can step up for May.

Taz