• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2019 Aug POTM

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Please read carefully before submitting pics.

This month would like to try something different hoping to keep it interesting and get people who don't submit at ll or often to join the fun

Submit all pics by Aug 26th.
Rules - Picture of The Month Rules
Prize - $20 Paypal

This month will be invert month for POTM. See below for what can be submitted if any questions feel free to contact me.

Worm
Feather duster
Crab
Sea spider
Shrimp
Lobster
Sea apple
Sea cucumber
Urchin
Snail
Conch
Cowry
Sponge
Tunicate

Excluded - all fish, coral, anemones, clams, starfish

Last edited:

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Definitely planning on submitting one too...just trying to get a winning shot. I think it is a great idea. MVIMG_20190811_161236.jpg IMG_20190810_145912_892.jpg MVIMG_20190811_161418.jpg Here are a few I WON'T be submitting.

Same as always I believe. That’s where I sent mine. Last month was a link issue. Don’t thing anything changed

Andy Aquariums

NJRC Member
What is everyone using to take these awesome pics? My iphone doesn't seem to get any great shots, even with the poylp lab filters.

What is everyone using to take these awesome pics? My iphone doesn't seem to get any great shots, even with the poylp lab filters.
I do use an SLR when I have the time. But often just use my I-phone. The biggest difference is resolution and white balance. But some of my favorite shots are with the phone. For me one key is to turn down the blue and up the white on your lights.