• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

40 breeder......80 gallon style!

jerzsky said:
welll the other day i added a squamosa clam and one acro and one mille. theyre all doin great! will post pics soon

Gee where did you get the mili and acro from? it couldnt be me im a taker not a giver ::) ::)

mike hooked me up wit some more sps today, purple milli, purple tipped nana, purple digitata...yippy!

thanks mike!!

im hoping to get some side work soon! so i can add two more t-5's, and get a carbon/gfo reactor. Soooo if anyone needs some heating/air conditioning work lemme know!

and thanx for looking!!!

went to trop yesterday, and found some nice specimens!!

newbreeder001-1.jpg

newbreeder002-1.jpg

newbreeder003-1.jpg

newbreeder004-1.jpg

thank you, thats why i came up with the aquascape that i did, i used larger peices of rock instead of smaller ones. then i have plenty of nio filtration, many hidding spots, plenty of coral placement, a nice look, and tons of swimming room! and yes, when i look at it, it does look larger than a forty to me also...

ok its been a bit since an update, soooo. things are goin well, tank is doin awesome! changing the crappy icecap bulb out soon to a reeflux 12k. i dont like the color of the icecap 14k. plus i have like no growth at all! im kicking photobuckets ass right now with all the pics i took tonight, so soon as theyre done uploading, i will be sure to post them up! stay tuned!!!