• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

40g mixed reef

tank is getting kinda old i guess by my standards. i know some people have tanks older than me lol but i feel pretty accomplished getting it this far. ive had a few temp swings up around 86 on the hotter days in the past few weeks but things seemed to survive. ive basically stopped doing water changed and ive gotten lazy. my upgrade never happened and im not really sure about the fate of the tank right now because im planning on moving within the next 6-8 months if things go accordingly. i'll probably be looking to sell some of the livestock, things are getting pretty crowded in there and corals are stinging each other. i might start a for sale thread soon but not sure if there will be much interest.
the pictures are pretty bad
IMG_0397.jpgIMG_0406.jpgIMG_0405.jpgIMG_0404.jpgIMG_0403.jpgIMG_0402.jpgIMG_0401.jpgIMG_0400.jpgIMG_0399.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0396.jpgIMG_0407.jpg