• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

57g deep blue rimless break down

Due to the recent hurricain Irene, I had no power for 5 days in Roselle Park,NJ. I was away in new orleans and couldn't do anything about. I lost all my SPS and fish. All I left is zoos and soft corals.

57g deep blue rimless tank and tech stand $200
comes with all the plumbing with 10g sump with baffles.

Bubble magnus nac 3+ skimmer $75

mag 5 return pump $30

2 x korilia 750 $15 each mint condition

2 x tunze 6015 $25 each mint condition (modded for more flow)

reef koi LED light 2g revolution 36" $300 less than 6months old
75% blue and 25% white.

Live rock. I have alot to choose from. My center piece is about 60lbs $2.00 per pounds

Danny 908-400-8113 text or call

reefkoi LED light is 24" not 36"

Frogspawn 6 heads $25
hammer 6 heads $25
capt america zoos 8 heads $50
sunset monti $25 (size of a quater)
2 adult size blasto wellsi with 6 baby heads $40
I have lots of acans and zoos $25 each
Plus lots of free stuff.

Danny 908-400-8113

Interested in the hammer. I could be there this weekend to pick up.

Also forgot to ask you, what type of rock? Any tonga or shelf?

howze01

NJRC Member
How was the skimmer for you? Setting up a 50g soon and this was one of the skimmers I was considering. How long have you been using it? Thanks, Jonathan

harley019.jpg

harley018.jpg

As you can see the tank is pretty much empty. All the SPS and fish died... Tank will be shut down next week after the insurance adjuster comes by.

Willing to deliver and help set it up? I have a tank now might migrate to this one, Need tank & stand, all lighting some rock and the pumps and the corals.

Let me know..

:) PM me a good price since I am taking most of it, I have about some rock now so I dont think I could take it all.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Danny

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you jump back in soon.

Bob

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
PM about lights sent, but I don't see it in my Sent box(could be another bug with messageboard?).
Did you get it?

You have to check the box at the bottom of the PM that says "save copy to my sent folder". The default setting is to not save a copy.

Just got back from picking up some stuff from Danny. Great guy and some great deals.

Thank you again Danny, If you decide to get back into it Ill gladly give ya some stuff back.