• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

57g deep blue rimless break down

UPDATE

57g tank and stand SOLD
reefkoi light SOLD
BM nac 3+ skimmer SOLD
koralia 750 SOLD

This tank is currently running until Monday next week. I still have corals left.
Zoas, chalices, favias and other stuffs. CHEAP!!!

Danny 908-400-8113

Yes I still ahve the frogspawn and set monti. I still have alots of corals left.
Capt america zoos (8 heads) $50
Magicians zoos (5heads) $25
other zoos on frag disk $15
chalices( miami, watermelons) $25 to $50 nice size encrusted on frag disks
Plus other frags!!!
Tank is shutting down on TUESDAY!!!

Danny 908-400-8113

howze01

NJRC Member
Hey Danny, Could you hold onto the Magicians for me please? I can pick them up when I come get the skimmer if that's OK.

I have nice size
5 eyes watermelon chalice
3 eyes crazy looking chalice
2 nice size rock of green armor of god looking palys
gsp frag
fire and ice zoas
13 eyes miami hurricane chalice
nice size purple digi
sunset monti (needs TLC)
ALL FOR $125 first one who shows up!!!
everything else is SOLD!!!

howze01

NJRC Member
Hey Danny, Great meeting you and the family! Thanks for the great stuff too! Wish we could have met under better circumstances though. If you ever get back into the hobby let me know and I will gladly help you repopulate with some of the nice frags I got from you.

Danny is a great guy!! Nice meeting you and your Fam today.. And that huge baby of a dog you have there.. :) Anyway I bought a lot of stuff from him today and couldnt be happier..

howze01

NJRC Member
Tony, I have your frags. The question is, how bad do you want them? Just bring a duffel bag with unmarked 20s to the next meeting and maybe we can work something out.

Danny,
Thanks for your help and all the extra's. Your a great guy and I hope to see you back into reef keeping one day.
Regards,
John