• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

92g Corner Build

I thought about it but was up & running.
it's in my garage and the HOA doesn't allow water run off of any kind. Yes people actually drive or walk around to report you.
Guess they don't have a life so want to make others miserable.

Can’t believe how much some HOA’s control stuff. I get the big stuff but water. That’s nuts

My wife and I were looking at house once that had an extensive HOA agreement I mean this thing was huge. I believe the thing that made us decide to look elsware (and I’m sure others) was you could not put curtains in your windows without the board first approving a sample.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Matt, I have ran into these people and told them off many times. Never had to pay a fine because I asked for proof of the accusations and HOA never could provide, just someone reported you. I got in trouble for washing my car, no water run off allowed - Bite me on that. Also, my wife had a very old dog that could barely walk and we could not use a leash as it pulled on his spine. We walked him without it but he did not go far and moved very slow. In fact you had to lift his back legs to go up a high step. Some guy always said stuff to me and when I explained he said to put it down. Told him when it happens to you I will be the first in line to put you down.

[QUOTE="Told him when it happens to you I will be the first in line to put you down.[/QUOTE]

Lol [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1] I can imagine his reaction!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Not going to paint tank trim.
How do I remove this white stuff?

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_170757.jpg
    IMG_20190405_170757.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 18
My first line of defense to clean any tank in side or out is vinegar or peroxide. I only use chemical cleansers as a last defense

Bot587

NJRC Member
2nd vinegar (if it's hard water - calcium carbonate - or any other basic salt residue) vinegar will remove it. Use straight distilled white vinegar on a paper towel/towel. Acetic Acid in vinegar should help dissolve anything mentioned above.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
So the white stuff came iff, well sort of. Nothing took it off so tried a fine sander a d oops, some i am came off.

Stand painted today.

Need flex hose 1/2 " & 3/4" . Where can I get it as it as Homedepot & Lowes don't have it. When I asked the look I received was like I had three heads.

Interesting. I didn’t know that. I figured the flex hose would be more turbulent and therefore more noisy. See you learn something everyday I would imagine any plumbing supply and possibly a pool supplier

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Interesting. I didn’t know that. I figured the flex hose would be more turbulent and therefore more noisy. See you learn something everyday I would imagine any plumbing supply and possibly a pool supplier

Matt to me it's less noise, curves instead of just rushing down.
But this is my return so guess it would not matter. The guy have me a quick release, 1/2 on side closer pump and 3/4 on other side.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
So the white stuff came iff, well sort of. Nothing took it off so tried a fine sander a d oops, some i am came off.

Stand painted today.

Need flex hose 1/2 " & 3/4" . Where can I get it as it as Homedepot & Lowes don't have it. When I asked the look I received was like I had three heads.
Ask them for pool vaccum hoses. You can try Walmart too as by now they should have a pool section up