• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

92g Corner Build

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
The more I look at the lights I want to move them forward to be more centered. Thinking of moving the brackets 3 inches towards the front.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Well, guess what?
Yep moving the brackets 3 inches front &3 inches down.
Wife claimed they are to high. Also, the brackets should be white. I used black to match the stand.
Sheesh....

Sometimes we have to give something on the tank to the better half that way they are happy and we can have more fun with our tanks

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sometimes we have to give something on the tank to the better half that way they are happy and we can have more fun with our tanks

I plan to wait a few weeks. Need to see how corals adjust and go from there. My Orange Ric is doing great and on the sand. Probably 30" from kight, same with my duncan.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Flow is very good.
if I put it horizontal probably make waves and spill out.
My 4 foot long tsnk, it had some big waves so dialed back.I
This tank it's on lowest setting.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
So the past two days noticed that Kole tang and Pakistani were not out. Figured okay no big deal, maybe hiding or staked out a spot in the rocks and defending it. well day 3 and still nothing, even when feeding they don't come out. Obviously lost some how; had them 2 weeks with no issues, eating and grazing around. All other fish are doing just fine.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
They could be hiding. I’ve had fish disappear for days in end, assumed they were toast, then show up again. Hopefully you’ll see them again...