• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A few pictures of my tank

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
4c750c8b-804e-ce20.jpg
4c750c8b-805c-02f7.jpg
4c750c8b-8074-ea15.jpg
4c750c8b-80b4-1c68.jpg

4c750c8b-80f8-97f8.jpg

Nice! I like the lakers! I've had some for over a year and they seem to like alot of flow and low light. Same with yours?

Twisteds 40 breeder

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thank you. The lakers do very well for me. I have 2 nice mini colonies one attached to my rockwork and the other on the frag disk in the picture. They do seem to low to moderate light and the ones on my sandbed with less flow do seem to do a little better

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks darren I appreciate it. That lepto is awesome and seems to be growing pretty well. The Xmas mirabelis is doing really well too.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thank you. I have had a few little outbreaks of HA. I try to be more proactive than reactive. I keep on top of my water changes (10% a week), I run carbon and GFO in reactors and also biopellets and an oversized skimmer. When I did have the issues I raised my mag with kent tech-m and also dosed peroxide. I also dipped frags with the HA in a fairly concentrated tank water and peroxide dip and used a toothbrush to clean the plugs. I also upped my water changes to 20%. Hope that answers your question.