• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

a friend has friends looking for a good home

Well I guess we have to figure this out.. I got a lot of fish coming my way :) Let me know.. I can work Sunday just let me know when..

so it looks like change of plans....same day, just at monmouth rest area on the parkway. ill get the time and post it up.

sorry i wasnt on yesterday really.was a hectic day. talked to my friend and his sunday plans changed. is there anyway everyone can do saturday afternoon? same location?

hi i would be interested in a few of the fish the angel sailfin tang and the trigger please let me no if they are still available and how to arrang pick up thanks jen

just pm'd everyone that said they would take some fish. please get back to me. salty it could be around then or a little later, maybe 3. im not sure yet. im gonna call him in a little while and get the exact time. and will post it up.

don't think that will work.. maybe one night this week after work? would have to be tuesday-Thursday.. Mon and Fri are no good.. Leaving for Florida on Friday