• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

a friend has friends looking for a good home

they will be in bags for you. might just wanna bring a cooler. also i have not heard from everyone that has wanted fish. and i know some people cant make it.

so far today i will have madreefer's and grossr's stuff. at 4pm at monmnouth rest area. i will check back in after class incase anyone else responds

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Nice meeting you guys. Thank you for the tangs and urchins.
Sadly, the Sailfin didn't survive. when I got home it wasn't breathing so I put it in bucket with an airstone for an hour but never revived and turned black.

Sad to hear that about the Sailfin.

Thanks for star and urchin. I have both in the tank, the star darted to the rocks and the urchin is searching around. My clowns are not happy with a new tankmate. They will have to learn to share the tank space.

Once again thanks.

rich

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice meeting you guys. Thank you for the tangs and urchins.
Sadly, the Sailfin didn't survive. when I got home it wasn't breathing so I put it in bucket with an airstone for an hour but never revived and turned black.
Mark, Sorry to hear that:( If it was still breathing when you got home it might of had a chance

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I tried my best but guess it was to late. Feel bad that it passed as it was big, fat and pretty.

Haven't heard from you in a while.. give me a call and we can set up a pickup for the Angel and Eel.. Sent you my # in a pm