• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ACC Bash 2019 Announcements - 8/24/2019 - WIN A REEFER 750XXL DELUXE, Massive Sale, Guest Speakers

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
7CohQ05.jpg

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
great time !! good seeing yall again marcus, Edwin, and Freddie! my wife made me spend a good chunk today on her soon to be setup..hahahaha. . soooo.. who won the tank?!?!?!?!?!?

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
great time !! good seeing yall again marcus, Edwin, and Freddie! my wife made me spend a good chunk today on her soon to be setup..hahahaha. . soooo.. who won the tank?!?!?!?!?!?

No one from the forum

I had a great time. And prices where really great. I didn’t get to hear all the speakers but what I did catch was excellent. It was also nice to see such a big turn out. The one thing that bothered me was that there was clearly many hundreds of reefers that came. Yet I typically only see the same dozen people on the forum. I don’t know if it’s because they don’t know we exist or if they aren’t interested in the vast knowledge available to them Since I highly doubt the later. We really need a way to reach them. Hopefully together we can find a way to make that happen. But for now I’d just like to say thanks to all you who share your knowledge and love for this hobby. And give your time to make an event like today possible. THANK YOU

I know that I met a few people from the club & those that didn't know about it soon knew where to find the website. They seemed interested so hopefully we'll have new members..... :dance:

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Saw a couple of other folks with NJRC T-shirts on as well, but they were too busy helping out for me to introduce myself. One poor guy was trying desperately to help me collect the red speckled bubble tip I got today, but poor guy never could make it...lol. Whomever you were, thank you. One of the normal store staff was able to help me.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I had a great time. And prices where really great. I didn’t get to hear all the speakers but what I did catch was excellent. It was also nice to see such a big turn out. The one thing that bothered me was that there was clearly many hundreds of reefers that came. Yet I typically only see the same dozen people on the forum. I don’t know if it’s because they don’t know we exist or if they aren’t interested in the vast knowledge available to them Since I highly doubt the later. We really need a way to reach them. Hopefully together we can find a way to make that happen. But for now I’d just like to say thanks to all you who share your knowledge and love for this hobby. And give your time to make an event like today possible. THANK YOU
I may have met you, I was the guy in the red shirt at the nem station