• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ACC Bash 2019 Announcements - 8/24/2019 - WIN A REEFER 750XXL DELUXE, Massive Sale, Guest Speakers

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
If you need any help let me know. Happy to bring my suction cups over as long as I am available. They make life a lot easier.
Thank you!!!!!! i really appreciate the offer, especially since i got into a car accident in april and cant lift anything too heavy for the time being. I will keep everyone posted once we receive the tank. ill repay whoever wants to help with food, beer, scotch, cigars, frags...or whatever.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Del,
Congratulations to your wife! Hopefully she'll let you choose a fish. :)
Lemme know when you need a hand, I'll be there if available.

ACC,
Speakers were interesting, prices were ridiculous, food was great, auction items were groovie and abundant.
Also have to say that renting next door was a great idea, really opened up some space this year.
All in all another excellent event. Thanks much.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Did they ever post a winners list? Was supposed to b eup last night but couldn't find it.
Curious who won. Anyone aside from the Dels get lucky?

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Another member won a few things, the guy whose ticket said "A" is a an old member. I forgot what it was though.

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Here is the full list of winners:

dPn8xQM.jpg

Thanks to everyone for coming, and an extra thanks to those who helped. We can't wait to do it again next year.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Wasn't sure if I could make it. Last minute was able to; got there about 12:45. Saw how long the line was got back in my car and went home. Did talk to a few people from the club while they waited in-line.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Too bad you didn’t stay. Lines outside were gone around 1:30/2:00.

I couldn't stay long why I left, 45 min wait...I'll pass. My days of waiting in lines are over. Did it for kids when at amusement parks, etc. Not to mention freezing in the cold at XMAS waiting for that one thing they wanted so bad. So my patience is gone after all that....LOL