• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

another new tank

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks Great Tom. Waiting to see pics. of my favorite coral in you're tanks. Metior Shower?

Thanks Mike, there in the 120, I'm thinking of putting one of them in the 80 gal, I'm curious to see what they will look like under the reeflux bulbs.

she has them. 250's & 400's, I think 10K also. I'm thinking of trying the 10k on my frag tank, I want to see it they have a little blue to them also.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm coming down that way Sat. to help the club move a tank. Please ask her to put away 2 12K 250watt. Thanks Faith.

I'll tell her. Here's another from the 80g
Image001-3.jpg

Here you go Mike :) From the 120
100_06242.jpg

100_06252.jpg

100_0621.jpg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That has to be one of the nicest corals I've ever seen. It's the same one as the pic. above it but a different one tho, right?

They're a little different, the top one is more of a greenish/teal and the second is a darker green, plus the eye's are different, one is the metor shower and the other is the Tyree Limited Edition Cyphastrea Ocellina. the pic is untouched (no photoshop), It is definitely one of my fav's.

billyr98 said:
the reeflux 12ks are an awesome bulb!
i heard the 10ks are a little pink...

Billy,
Do you know how the growth is under the 10k's verses the 12k's? I don't really care about the color too much, rather more growth than color. Some color would be nice tho.

Tom, if it's ok, I'll stop by next week, WITH a notepad to extend the "must haves" for my tank. ;D You are an evil enabler (<--joke). I'm sitting here drooling over your corals.

---
Wendy

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looking great so far Tom. You wouldn't happen to have a pic of that ridge coral would you?

JerseyWendy said:
Tom, if it's ok, I'll stop by next week, WITH a notepad to extend the "must haves" for my tank. ;D You are an evil enabler (<--joke). I'm sitting here drooling over your corals.

---
Wendy

LOL.... no prob Wendy just let me know what day