• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any gamers in the house?

How many people can play COD4 in one house while online?

Like if I had me and my brother or me and a friend, can we both play online at the same time?

You could do it with Halo on xbox but not with resistance on PS3. So just checking before I buy both that and GTA

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would assume if you have 2 PS3's you could do it, if it's just one system than it's only one player.

Thanks Brian ... I just don't see why they wouldn't do a split screen like Rainbow six or Halo... I guess they want all the amazing HD graphics on one large screen.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Played 2 of the new maps...They did a great job...they seem larger...and more difficult!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Those new maps are HUGE! Creek is just crazy. I guess I'll get used to it but I could see finishing the entire Marathon challenge in just one round of Domination!

I'm still stuck in a maze of twisty passages all alike! 8)

Once controllers went past up, down, left, right, fire, I was lost. ::)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Patriot76 said:
i was considering buying a Golden Tee or Pinabll machine for my basement/bar. i am sure my wife would love that!

I have a classic Millipede machine in my basement. It's a blast. I feel like a Mastercard commercial:

$5,000 in Quarters
2,000 hours of "practice"
20 years later
$200 on eBay
10 hours in traffic
Finally able to get high score . . . . Priceless!

JohnS_323 said:
Patriot76 said:
i was considering buying a Golden Tee or Pinabll machine for my basement/bar. i am sure my wife would love that!

I have a classic Millipede machine in my basement. It's a blast. I feel like a Mastercard commercial:

$5,000 in Quarters
20 years later
$200 on eBay
10 hours in traffic

Man I missed that. I gotta stop staring at sumps!

I'll have to check eBay, Cindy would flip if I could get a Ms. PacMan. ;)

JohnS_323 said:
Patriot76 said:

$5,000 in Quarters
20 years later
$200 on eBay
10 hours in traffic

NICE!!!

So this thread has made me nostalgic.

After I failed to get Warcraft II working, the 7 year old laptop was still too modern and was yacking about a VESA driver, I installed Diablo. Can't wait to get home and butcher the Butcher!

And no I won't be heading to battle.net.

All those young online gamers are too much for me. 8)

phil519 said:
"work work".

...ah...love those peons.

FallOut, StarCraft, Diablo2 LOD...all great.

Now you've done it! I have to get those drivers. "Work work" was stuck in my mind when I decided to find the old CD's buried in my son's room.

He keeps trying to hook me on World of Warcraft. I'm pretty sure if I gave that a try the fish and corals would die, I'd get kicked outta church and fired from my job! ;D

Halo 2 and Halo 3 when I can elbow the kids outta the way...the Xbox is my first console ever, still seems like a new experience (and a huge waste of time). Plus we have a Wii but we mostly just do the Wii-games, the kids play Super Smash Bros. Is there any danger to letting my kids on Xbox live? My son did the trial and said people were using foul language...