• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April meeting at TSM corals!!!

April meeting at TSM corals!!!
Posted by kschweer
1000 Delsea Drive, Unit G-2 Westville, NJ 08093
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hoping to make it.
Anthony, if you're too busy I can help with the nametags.

What we should do for the future is put in a T-shirt order, handle and real name above pocket, NJR logo on back ;). If interest I'm happy to source.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So far it's looking like i can make this one. I'll be bringing my 15 month old, he's getting pretty good at fragging corals, he can give you a hand at the shop. Should i bring anything?

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thats a given, lol, i don't know if there's food or anything but should i bring any soda or snacks or something?

Food and soft drinks will be provided , as well as hoagie trays. If any one wants they can bring snacks, salad, desserts. Thanks for asking. See you on the 30th.

Hoping to make it.
Anthony, if you're too busy I can help with the nametags.

What we should do for the future is put in a T-shirt order, handle and real name above pocket, NJR logo on back ;). If interest I'm happy to source.

This would be great!

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If i will be able to make it to this one or not i guess is going to be determined by my sons nap, i know i'll be late at the very least, depending on what time he wakes up, i might be able to make it by 3pm.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I did last time i went to one, he's just been taking his nap later in the day lately, if he sleeps til 3 like he's been doing it might be a no go for me, we will see.

erics210

NJRC Member
I do have some corals to trade and that are for sale at the meeting.
Purple Digi Colonies Starting at $20.00 and Up. Frags $10.00
Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice Frags starting at $20.00
Branching Favia with bright green eyes Frags each $10.00
Finger Leather size of a softball $30.00
Pulsing Xenia $15.00 each

Interested in a Purple Digi Colony. And possible Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice