• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AQUASTUDIO NYC actual shop pics

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Well
I got the green light to let the cat out of the bag on the new shop.
One of the faces behind the scenes of this shop is Larry aka Wobbegong.....
They are looking at the second week in June for the grand opening here is a link to actual pics from the milburn store
http://elosusa.com/aquastudio

As for you reefernets you little rascal now you can stop pming me for info.......LOL

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Cool!

My only complaint is the store is named Elos…New York. When did they move Milburn to New York? I thought it was in New Jersey. :p

scrolling through the pics, the store is gorgeous. loving the modern/industrial look. definitely going to have to make the trip over.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I am most likely taking a trip up there tomorrow, I can inquire if they would like to sponsor us

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
I was there today and oh boy......
I came home with a couple wannabe angels some bartlett anthius and a long nose hawk,while I was getting fish my wife was getting a quote on one of the 400 gallon custom cube setups like they have for their display tanks.
Something tells me yet again the tank size will GROW.............

Nice place. But ... what's up with the prices - Facebook page said 'all fish 50% off' - off of what? No prices listed at all ???

Ditto on Short Hills vs NYC, confusing.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338151197.270349.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338151197.270349.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 60

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Keep in mind the shop is open but not finished
i dont think you will see pricing on the tanks for livestock.
they have a boat load of livestock arriving for the grand opening as well as stuff in qt now thats not ready for sale.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
So took my first trip up there and the store is very nice, can't wait to see it all stocked up. Saw some of the nice fish they were bringing in and there is going to be some top shelf stuff there. I have some pics I took, I will post later.

Red fish im sure you know what renting property cost in nyc so you can only assume that to do a store this nice and classy it would be ridiculous to put in manhattan.

There is a a womens clothing store called ny and company but its not always in ny.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Red fish im sure you know what renting property cost in nyc so you can only assume that to do a store this nice and classy it would be ridiculous to put in manhattan.

There is a a womens clothing store called ny and company but its not always in ny.

It's like the NY Giants that play in NJ.

Hey! If they can provide unusual corals and fish that are healthy, along with high end equipment and dry goods, it won't tick me off nearly as much as the ny in ny GIANTS.

But I always get over that too!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!