• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AriMiko's 300DD Upgrade

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Looks great man! Your photography is awesome, wish I could take a picture half as nice. Congrats on your baby as well.

Looks great man! Your photography is awesome, wish I could take a picture half as nice. Congrats on your baby as well.
Thank you, all I do is adjust white balance and I like to make the blacks even blacker with shadows. I shoot a Canon T3i with a Tamron lens and pics are under LEDs with T5's.

Just incredible bud!! When are you coming over? Have a bunch of stuff for you!
Thank you Darren, I was waiting for you to say the magic words lol. I still have a lot of space to fill in. Happy New Year and I will see you soon.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Man your tank is Awesome with a capital Awesome!!!!
I just looked back on your whole build again and I am really amazed with your level of quality in all aspects of the build great job I can't wait to see it in person Dance

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the update Ari. Congrats on the start of the parenthood journey. Get them hooked young. Kids are great leverage for fish store visits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk