• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2007 - Meeting Sat. Aug. 25th- Thanks & Recap

Well that was an awesome meeting... Sorry I couldn't make it to Francis but it was a hectic morning.. But it was really nice to see everyone again. And the bellyflop competition will end on this, since no one will ever beat PANMANMATT... I didn't bring a camera so pictures will have to follow from Phyl.. Rich's tank looked great, his aquascaping was amazing.

Thank you Dana & Rich for opening your house to all of us!!! Can't wait to be back!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Rich and Dana!

It was well worth the excursion. Billy hit the nail on the head with the Belly Flop contest...Matt is nuts!

I will post up the raffle winnings and some pics later...once this mysterious headache goes away.

Thanks Rich & Dana!

Matt - you are CRAZY! I bet you're sore today!

Shandi is still recovering from all of her playtime with Ziggy!

I would Like to thank everyone that was present at Francis's house for making a new member feel welcome.
I regret not being able to make it to Court House, but I hope everyone had a great time
Thanks Again
Jason

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Francis and Carol, you have a lovely home and a great looking tank. Thank you for having us over.

Rich And Dana, same goes for you guys also.

It as great to see everyone again and spend some time with a lot of great friends.

I don't have any pics from the meeting, but I have one from the morning after.

newtank150.jpg

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
billyr98 said:
wow Matt... i want to know if their is a seahorse imprint on your chest from the necklace?

No inprints from what I can see.

I can't wait to see the pics Phyl got.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What a great weekend. Thanks a lot Francis and Carol for your hospitality - and Baileys (wow, did that set the tone for the rest of the day). You have a really nice home, in an awesome location and your tanks look great. The HD movie was a really cool added touch!

Rich and Dana, thanks for the multiple nights hospitality. The Friday night "pre-meeting" was a blast and the meeting was insane. I agree with Billy on two counts: 1) Your tank looks great and the aquascaping in awesome. 2) NO MORE BELLY FLOP CONTESTS! Matt, you're stone cold crazy. I have a few bruises on my left side but not their quite that bad. I actually asked Phyl if I got in a fight with anyone yesterday because it feels like someone punched me in the chest!

We just got in after hitting ZERO traffic in either direction. I was shocked at how empty the Parkway was.

Thanks again guys, we had a blast this weekend.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad you guys made it home safe, John. We left by 8:30 this morning and hit zero traffic also.

Guess we need to come up with a new contest now.

Sounds like I missed a good one but I had to deal with this late Friday night:
Devonsxray.jpg

My nine year old son was skateboarding and busted both bones in his forearm. Grossest thing I ever saw.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
Guess we need to come up with a new contest now.
Yeah, sitting in comfy chair and throwing cotton balls at each other!

Yikes, Greg. Sorry to see that. I hope he's OK. Man, that had to hurt.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ReefDrumz said:
Instead of Cotton Balls, it should be Cotton Candy!

Now you're talking. Or we could make it those donut holes from Dunkin Donuts.

Greg, Sorry to hear about your son. Hope he heals up quick.