• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BORED

Im going crazy Brian if it makes you feel better.

Ive been going crazy since i put that new anemone in. Its like a game thats fun to no one.

Drive home at lunch and pray that the anemone is still where it is and looks goood.....

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
It sure took a while for this to happen on this site!:eek:

I figured it was about time!

ReeferNets said:
Im going crazy Brian if it makes you feel better.

Ive been going crazy since i put that new anemone in. Its like a game thats fun to no one.

Drive home at lunch and pray that the anemone is still where it is and looks goood.....

I do that every day with my tank...I race home hoping all my problems would have dissappeared...sadly, it never happens...

Did I mention that I'm bored? Only if you could drink at work!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
Brian said:
Did I mention that I'm bored? Only if you could drink at work!

You mean you can't? ???

Sadly, no. With the heavy machinery I could lose a limb or two. I'd like to keep as many of those as I can for as long as I can!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok, this thread is supposed to make no sense...So quit making real conversation!

DSC00636.JPG

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm just gonna have to ignore this until I have time to be bored . . . . which should be sometime tomorrow!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
SAVE those pictures, some day at her wedding, they will be great retaliation. And if you're wondering what for just give her a couple of years. ;D :p