• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brian's 225g Monstrosity is Now 180 gallons of FUN!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Brian's 225g Monstrosity!

Thanks guys...went out today and bought a small clean up crew just to get started...no sign of that wrasse yet...I really wonder where he went to!

good thing you got a small clean up crew, because that is one clean tank!!! How is the overflow sounding?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

billyr98 said:
How is the overflow sounding?

It's still noisy, I haven't bought the cap for it yet...hopefully that will quiet it down a bit.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here is a picture of day two.

I re-aquascaped a bit (honestly didn't need to do a hell of a lot!) and added a background...still no sand, not sure if I'm going to add it or not.

199_26_07_09_10_11_24.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
THAT looks spectacular! The black background makes it really pop and the new 'scape looks fantastic.

black background does help!! wish I had something to put in the tank for you, but I have nothing :D
Not saying yesterday didn't give me the itch though...

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What happened to "the hand" ??? First pic on top in middle. LOL Looks good, sound like you had the elite crew!

Taz

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tazmaniancowboy said:
What happened to "the hand" ??? First pic on top in middle. LOL Looks good, sound like you had the elite crew!

Taz

LOL! Damn, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. That's too funny.

billyr98 said:
Not saying yesterday didn't give me the itch though...

Remember, I have a plenty of empty tanks. Just like the guy on the street corner, "The first one is free. . . . "

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tazmaniancowboy said:

That's too funny. I can't believe how much that looked like a hand! I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, gang! Yes, I did have the elite crew over...it would never have gotten done as fast as it did if I didn't!

C'mon Billy...what's a little nano going to hurt? ;D

Oh, and when I was re doing the rock that hand tried to grab me, so I had to get rid of it...lol

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looking good Brian.
Thats funny about the hand. When I was showing my wife your new tank pics., she said who got their hand in the pic.
I like the new subject line change too.

Tazmaniancowboy said:

Taz

The hand went back to channel 11, they are bringing back Chiller Theater. ;D

Looks really good Brian!

jimroth said:
blange3 said:
Tazmaniancowboy said:

Taz

The hand went back to channel 11, they are bringing back Chiller Theater. ;D

Looks really good Brian!

Now none o' the young'uns is gonna get that, Bill! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqK7EfqMV8

Geez Jim, I consider you a young'un!

After the movie you got to watch wrestling, what a great Friday night!