• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bunch of fish and other stuff, free to a good home

Heyy CJ!! Good to hear about all the great things happenin to ya,gettin married too..ehhwwhhh I guess thats gd too..lol Hit me up and we can catch up.good to see ya kickin back

im interested in the 75 gallon and the stand if its not taken already. I'm pretty new to everything and i have a 40 breeder right now as my display. I would probably set that up as a FOWLER with peaceful reef fish and eventually move everything over and make it a reef. oh and I'm quite poor as I am a college student and only work part-time.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Way to go CJ. It's great to see such generosity in the club. I know you have a great eye for beautiful fish, so I'm sure whoever is lucky enough to get one from you will be very happy.

Good Luck with everything else going on too!

OK here is an update to answer:
Arce
Karenvas2
alcohol
shluzer
mqur1963

The fish are going to be gone, as well as the reactors and the 75 gal tank. All of that is spoken for. There is some rock in the tank, and this spoken for as well
However, I do have some other stuff at my other house, and I need to get rid of that too.

I have a bunch of (now dry) formerly live rock I don't know how much, I will look into it.
I have a drilled 55 that needs a new brace, but is in otherwise good condition.
I have a skimmer that needs a pump.
I have many various small tanks that can be used as frag tanks. I know I have several 10 gallons, a couple of 30 gallons, stuff like that. I might even have another 55 gallon lying around.
MOstly I have to go through what I have there, but I do know I have that stuff.

I have a boring brown leather coral
I also have a Dendro (nps coral)
I have a rock covered with various zoanthids, but it is also INFESTED with horrible zombie aptasia. It will go fisrt to one of the people coming over tonight to pick up the other stuff, but if they don't want it, it is up for grabs.

Since many people replied, I am giving dibs in the order posted above, which should reflect the order in which people replied to this thread.
Let me know! IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

Way to go CJ. It's great to see such generosity in the club. I know you have a great eye for beautiful fish, so I'm sure whoever is lucky enough to get one from you will be very happy.

Good Luck with everything else going on too!

Thanks George! I owe it mostly to Will at AO, he's the guy I prefer to buy from most, and he definitely has a great eye!

I would take some of the dry rock, a 30gall unless you have a 40b and the skimmer. PM address

I live 30 minutes away from bridgewater I can come tonight if you want.

I would take some of the dry rock, a 30gall unless you have a 40b and the skimmer. PM address

I live 30 minutes away from bridgewater I can come tonight if you want.

Ok Arce, not tonight, I will not be able to make over to my bridgewater house.

Let me take an inventory there saturday and see what is what. So far you have reserved some rock, a 30 gal, and the skimmer.

Ok Arce, not tonight, I will not be able to make over to my bridgewater house.

Let me take an inventory there saturday and see what is what. So far you have reserved some rock, a 30 gal, and the skimmer.

I could use like 40-50lbs of the rock, don't know how much you have. Let me know when you find out what you have and I can come pick it up. Thanks for your generosity!

Hey thanks again dude you really hooked it up!! Fish are almost done dripping and I'm gonna introduce them in about 30 min!!

Hey I am a noob a d I am interested in the fish etc.I am good friends with Terry and Anthony I live like 1 min From them

howze01

NJRC Member
I can take any of it and pick up in Bridgewater! What's left???

Oh, wait, let me just go look in the basement.....

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Since Arce beat me to skimmer, I'll take the 30 gallon and possibly a 10. Thank you and let e know when to come by.

Glad to see you got the reactor Jun :).

Good to see that there are still good people left in this world. I love the idea of only giving it to people who really need the help. +1 :)

Also, if anyone is interested in a Bursa Trigger, Snowflake Eel, or a pair of Maroon Clowns (And you have the proper tank sizes for the things listed) let me know! (Sorry to hijack!)

Last edited: