• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Call of Duty WAW

I know I will probably be laughed at - but I am awful, nay terrible at first person games.

RPG, RTS, ok - but FPS -I stink. I just can't do it...even that classic goldeneye got me so sick.

Anyways my pc is so ancient - I think I can hear the orc peons inside chanting "work work".

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I didn't realize it was out already! I'll be getting my PS3 version soon! (you hear me John?!)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That would be ChatterTon... ;)

I need to get that too! I keep forgetting...I'm tempted to run out and get COD now...but I'm all comfy cozy in my sweats already!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's what I said! ;D

And if you all go out and buy them yourselves, what will Santa bring you?! Empty wrappings?!

Brian i pre-order it and pick it up at noon time , it is Excellent have not really stop playing it only to go eat or drink something .

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
jimroth said:
Phyl said:
Yes. Have you read it (the new one is called Titanic)?
No but I loved Shadow Divers, maybe I'll put that on my Xmas List!

Shadow Divers is in my Top 5 (maybe even Top 2). Titanic isn't there yet. I'll let you know what I think when I finish it, though. It's not a knock on Chatterton or Kohler. Just a different author with a different writing style and so far it's been A LOT of background about the ship builder and the financiers.

Sorry to jack the thread!