• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Call of Duty WAW

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just picked up the PS3 version. I haven't gotten a chance to play much yet but I'm looking forward to resurrecting the NJRC Clan!

what size tv's are you guys using.. i dunno if i asked this already on here.. I have an old 27" flat screen tube tv that i use just because i haven't bought a new one yet.. needless to say i get headshot from across the map, on my tv you are nothing more than a little spec at that distance.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ds4x4 said:
what size tv's are you guys using.. i dunno if i asked this already on here.. I have an old 27" flat screen tube tv that i use just because i haven't bought a new one yet.. needless to say i get headshot from across the map, on my tv you are nothing more than a little spec at that distance.

52" plasma here. Unfortunately, head shots aren't much easier for me on my TV!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So we had 3 NJRC'ers (John, Ralph and myself) on last night...who else is up for joining the NJRC Clan on Playstation 3?

Brian,

Do you guys run around fraggin of peoples body parts or is it an organized game.

Im considering getting this game cause madden is boring me.

It is definite more fun when your playing with people that you know ,i had a blast last night thanks you guys .I play just about everynight so how many more people can we get in ?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, it's definitely more fun when you have a clan going. Especially when one of your team mates says "John, they went in there" . . . . sadly I couldn't see where he was pointing and had NO IDEA where there was!

If you play on PS3, let us know and join in. We have a blast!

i'm with ya rich.. except i did that awhile ago.. gotta play online it's much better.. i gotta look at my gamer tag i forget it. :)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm sure my 13 year old will have a big problem if I use his gamer tag. After all, he's got street cred's to protect.

i think you can play online with him if he's got another controller.. i'm not 100% sure about that though..

and lol at street cred

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SOB! Two days after I got COD 5 my playstation broke. I got it last year from Circuit City with their extended service plan. I sent the thing out to their repair center on 11/28. UPS says that its been delivered but they haven't logged it into their system yet. I called to follow up and they said they may have it logged in on Monday. Then I have to wait 15 BUSINESS DAYS for them to process the transaction! Good job Circuit City. No wonder they're going under . . . .

Sorry had to vent.

I am on my 7th, SEVENTH, xbox for the same exact problem. And when you call teh service desk it takes a week for the prepaid box to get to me, a week to get back to service, 2 weeks to be repaired, and another week to be sent back to me. And they send it signature required fed ex and they come at 10am during the weekdays which I am never home to get so I have to drive to the shipping center 30 minutes away. 5 week total. But what is BS about xbox is this, I bought my original one and it had a problem. They dont fix and return my console. They send me another one that was repaired already. SO i get someone elses console at my house and the same thing my priginal console was fixed for is happening to my "new" console. All the money Microsoft has and they can't take care of customers better then that.