• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Centerpiece Fish

A big old wrasse would look awesome in there and be reef safe. Look at the anampses wrasses. They are bigger but are stunners (lennardi, feminus). Also if you want a bit smaller but awesome, get a pair of flasher wrasses, they are stunning when they flash.

I agree the anampses wrasses are amazing and I’ve seen a few in person. But unless I steal one I don’t think I’ll be able to get one on my high school budget. I’m willing to spend a lot of money on this hobby because it’s something i’m passionate about but those are too much for me right now LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Agree with mnat, a pair of flashers would be nice. Even with a previous tank in periphery, I'd be distracted when my wrasse flashed.

I agree the anampses wrasses are amazing and I’ve seen a few in person. But unless I steal one I don’t think I’ll be able to get one on my high school budget.

Never been done before, but at least you'd make the news...
The suspect walked into a local fish shop earlier today, handing the clerk a note reading, 'Do not trigger the alarm. Put all your Anampses Wrasse in a plain brown bag...'

I would something like and Achilles Tang, Powder Blue or Powder Brown Tang, Kio Tang and maybe a Gold Rim Tang. Personally for me its a Black tang as i currently have both a powder blue and gold rim in my tank