• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Complete Setup 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Unfortunately I am selling my 40 pillar. Time is tight and I just don’t have the time to enjoy it in general. I am also including any SW supplies I have on top of that. Not looking to split it up, just want it gone in one swoop.

Tank - 40 pillar w/ stand

Light – Reef Breeders 120watt fixture w/ 90-degree optics

Skimmer - HOB remora

Reactor – Kent

Power heads – koralia 1400 & off brand 1300

Fish – YWG, 6 line wrasse, Psudo

Inverts – Candy Cane Pistol, Peppermint Shrimp, Serpent Star, Emerald Crab, Pompom Crab, Urchin, Bunch of Snails, and a few Hermits, RBTA

Corals –
SPS-- BOP, Green Birdsnest, pink birdsnest, Purple Stylo, Appleberry monti, Jedi mind trick monti, Purple Digi, Red Digi, Spagoda, Green Cap, Purple Cap, Tyree Undata, mystic sunset monti, blue tip acro, pink milli, superman monti, 4 more I don’t know what they are poss(tricolor, redplanet, pink lemonade, strawberry shortcake)

LPS—4 different acans, lobo, pink chalice, purple w/red eye chalice, blue yellow red chalice, red w/ blue eye favia, meteor shower cyph, candycanes, maze brain

Softies—GSP, Green Devil hand Leather, green ricordia, red ricordia

Zoas— darth maul, rasta, pink zippers, purple deaths, random pinks and purples, yellow polyps, random “deepwater zoa’s”

Other random stuff 2 koralia 1, 20 long diy sump, tunza 9011, curren MH fixture, buckets, almost new box of ReefCrystals, almost new gal container charcoal, almost new 1lb container BRS GFO, test kits, buckets, tubes, cal, alk,

I’ll post pictures later when I’m home with what ever else I’m forgetting to add as well.

$750

20131103_133223_zps9b3b71b6.jpg

Josh sorry to hear about this I know how hard you have worked and all the things that you have gone through for this tank I hope sometime soon you will get back in

Josh if you can't sell the set up please out me in line for most of the SPS most of the inverts and the reef reefers led

Bummer sorry to see you getting out.
And was interesting because it was different.
If you decide to split it I would be interested in the YWG and shrimp..probably could do all the inverts maybe minus the serpent star.

Josh sorry to hear about this I know how hard you have worked and all the things that you have gone through for this tank I hope sometime soon you will get back in

Thats most of the reason. It eats up a lot of time to maintain and I don't really have time to just enjoy it. If I try and sit there and just look at the tank for a little bit I either get mauled by a 5 year old or the wife needs me to do something. LOL.

Yeah that sucks josh! :/ can t imagine not having a tank. Like Dan said, if you can't sell as a whole, put me in line for your zoa collection

Inverts – Candy Cane Pistol, Peppermint Shrimp, Serpent Star, Emerald Crab, Pompom Crab, Urchin, Bunch of Snails, and a few Hermits, 2 RBTA, 1 minimax
Corals –
SPS-- BOP, Green Birdsnest, pink birdsnest, Purple Stylo, Appleberry monti, Jedi mind trick monti, Purple Digi, Red Digi, Spagoda, Green Cap, Purple Cap, Tyree Undata, mystic sunset monti, blue tip acro, pink milli, superman monti, 4 more I don’t know what they are poss(tricolor, redplanet, pink lemonade, strawberry shortcake)green slimer, setosa, garf bonsia

Sleep on it before you sell the farm.

"We're stronger with you than without you."
- Captain James T. Kirk, The Doomsday Machine

If anyone just interested in just corals $500 for 50 different types of coral.

Thats $10 per coral (not frag) and rock its attached to. (not looking to break up)

LMK

If you're really going to do this, I'm going to make a comment to be helpful. Most folks have setup systems and are not going to be able to, or want to, pickup more than a couple of things. I don't think I've ever been in a position to obtain 50 corals or more. Most folks who've been doing this a while will go months or a year or more between obtaining one piece.

If you want to do it this way it's probably best you offer it to a distributor/retailer. I think the Fish Factory in Levittown buys stuff this way. There are others I'm sure. Or to a reefer who sells for a mini-hobby-living.

If you want to sell to the reefer community, the best thing is to do it the way you bought most stuff, a few at a time. If you need to be very efficient about it, do a garage sale, like eg. on a Saturday from 2 to 4pm, and you'll liquidate everything to club members a few at a time over the 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.