• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Complete Setup 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh any updates on this getting ready to order lights just wanted to know if I was first in line for yours if you break down

Josh any updates on this getting ready to order lights just wanted to know if I was first in line for yours if you break down

I'm just going to leave it up for now. Don't want to break it up. Just leaving the thread going incase someone wants the whole setup.

Tank - 40 pillar w/ stand- $100 (once empty)

Light – Reef Breeders 120watt fixture w/ 90-degree optics - $110 (once corals are gone)

Reactor – Kent-$15 (once corals are gone)

Power heads – koralia 1400 & off brand 1300- 50 for both (once empty)

Fish – YWG/pistol - $30, 6 line wrasse-$5, Psudo $free

Inverts – Peppermint Shrimp -$5, Serpent Star-$5, Emerald Crab-$5, Pompom Crab-$5, Urchin-$5, Bunch of Snails-$15, and a few Hermits-$5, 2 RBTA- $45 each

Corals – Go by groups

SPS-- BOP, Green Birdsnest, pink birdsnest, Purple Stylo, Appleberry monti, Jedi mind trick monti, Purple Digi, Red Digi, Spagoda, Green Cap, Purple Cap, Tyree Undata, mystic sunset monti, blue tip acro, pink milli, superman monti, 4 more I don’t know what they are poss(tricolor, redplanet, pink lemonade, strawberry shortcake) garf bonsai, green slimmer, setosa -250

LPS—4 different acans, lobo, pink chalice, purple w/red eye chalice, blue yellow red chalice, red w/ blue eye favia, meteor shower cyph, candycanes, maze brain - 190

Softies—GSP, Green Devil hand Leather, green ricordia, red ricordia - 50

Zoas— darth maul (4), rasta(5+), pink zippers(20+), purple deaths(6+), random pinks(4) and purples(20+), yellow polyps(15+), random “deepwater zoa’s” (15+) - 150

Other random stuff 2 koralia 1- $20 for both , 20 long diy sump-10, tunza 9011-$50, curren MH fixture-$20, buckets, almost new box of ReefCrystals-$30, almost new gal container charcoal-5, almost new 1lb container BRS GFO-5, test kits-free with other stuff, buckets-free with other stuff, tubes-free with other stuff, cal, alk,-free with other stuff

Do you know who made the tank? Do you know if the glass is tempered? How does the glass look any scratches?

Do you know who made the tank? Do you know if the glass is tempered? How does the glass look any scratches?

No scratches on the front, not sure about back. Cant remember the brand but I bought it new from Petco a couple years back.

there are a handful of corals id be interested in, if you end up selling individually. the bop, superman, strawberry shortcake, and pink zippers mainly, maybe a few others if i saw em in person.

either way, good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.