• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Congratulations Deb & Brian

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, you guys never cease to amaze me!

I have to say, it was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen in my life...I can't even explain how I felt when I first heard her cry...amazing.

Debbie is doing well and they should be home Wednesday or Thursday.

Here she is, all 7lbs 1oz of her:
(I could be mistaken, but I think she's posing for the camera! ;) )

IMG_4730.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Congrats Deb & Brian!! She's beautiful and it's good to hear Deb is doing well!!!
Posing already..hmmm, her first date is just around the corner! Enjoy every moment of her !!!

Beautiful!

Glad everyone is doing well.

Pay no attention to the other comments, sleep is highly overrated! ;)

Deb And Brian,

Marie and I send our heartiest Congratulations and Best Wishes for the future. She is a lovely baby.

Dom

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Congratulations Deb and Brian. She is beautiful and yes, she is posing. Having 4 daughters who are constantly taking pictures of themselves to get just the right one, you are just beginning. Enjoy every minute! They go very fast. Our fourth child just got her license this week and I am still wondering how we got here, when just yesterday she was sitting on my lap having me read Nancy Drew to her.

blange3 said:
Pay no attention to the other comments, sleep is highly overrated! ;)

I agree, Who needs sleep!! I still have miles to go before I can. ;D

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks again everyone!

Here are a few more for your enjoyment (or mine, really!)

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

Congrats! Brian and Deb!!!!! And Brian what a dedicated NJRC member you are!!!! Look at that shirt... you are starting her off in the right direction! Look see... fish... reef... All good!!!! Welcome to the world Genevieve!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Congrats to the newest "KISS" fan, and mom and dad. Yes, dad will be last now get use to it Brian; I did.