• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Congratulations Deb & Brian

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you!

If anyone has a few minutes to spare, a photographer friend of ours made a nice little slideshow...

Genevieve

Darn power ballets.... don't watch that at work. people will ask you "are you ok" and you'll say "yeah, something in my eye."

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very nice slideshow. Now I just need to get the . . . uhhh . . . eyelash out of my eye, yeah that's it . . . .

Incredibly touching, beautiful slideshow. Yep, I got teary-eyed. :-[

Truly moving. Thanks so much for sharing those beautiful pictures, Brian. And I LOVE that song!

---
Wendy

Absoultely fantastic! Wonderful pictures. Reminds me of when my daughter was born. Can't believe 4 years already. Love the Paul Stanley background music as well. Good job!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Time for a little update...

I received a few (not so) subtle hints @ the meeting yesterday that I haven't posted any baby pics lately...soooooo

If you want to check out some new pics, Debbie has started a blog about Genevieve it's located HERE