• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Construction Underway

tbone212371 said:
Looking Good Mike!
If You Need a Hand just Hit me up...
I'm Just a few Minutes away!

Thanks, I might do that. I'm looking at Saturday or Sunday (6/27 or 6/28) for the move.

Stained. With a few coats of polyurethane. One or two more coats and then the doors.

170_17_06_09_7_48_09.JPG

There is little more sweeter then the satisfied look of reefer's who've just placed a massive display tank on it's stand! Rivals the proud new father look!!! 8)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That certainly is one proud looking moving crew. Great work guys!

onefish2fish said:
looks great but you didnt paint the inside of the stand? or it just looks that way?

No, I didn't paint the inside of the stand. I have left it unpainted on all the stands I've built.

Finally done!
Believe it or not, I just finished the canopy for this tank. After I got the tank set up in June, it got too hot in my garage to continue working in the canopy. So I decided to hold off until October to start up again. Well, October became Novenmber, the December. Now it's too cold to work in the garage. Anyway, I got it done.

170_11_01_10_1_11_12.jpg

malulu

NJRC Member
Mike-Newsalt:

it is sit on top of your tank? or you have the frame nailed to the wall behind it?