• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CUSTOM 110G RR

deepblue68

POTM Winner
thanks steve! i will.outlets where done friday night.

nick it is a huge pita!!

i will post pictures once i get the aquascaping done.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
salt is mixed and in tank! still need to add sand and rock work.

good news and bad news .looks like my skimmers pump is not leaking from shaft seal only from outlet fitting so i will retape,bad news i have to take apart gate valve on skimmer and teflon tape it,i think it is leaking from valve.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
fixed skimmer tonight no leaks and pump is fine!!
put sand and rock in tank tonight(162.lbs of fiji and tonga branch). i will post pictures once i get the rock the way i want it.

still have to finish ato.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
i have not fixed the rock yet!your frogspawn looks good started to fully open last night.i put the clowns in qt so no rush.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
here some tank shots.iam still going to change rock work a bit when i get some time.
101_07_02_10_7_43_54.JPG

101_07_02_10_7_44_49.JPG

101_07_02_10_7_46_49.JPG

pictures = no lies!!

deepblue68

POTM Winner
thanks steve.i still want to make some changes but for now i will leave it.the wave tank looks relly cool!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
+1 for the rock work. Great job!

Are those 2 filter sponges in the front left corner? Just curious, what's that all about?

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Re: CUSTOM 100G RR

thank you very much! iam going to change the left side and split it into a seperate rock pile.