• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dan's Nuvo 16g

BTW, if you want to save some money. PremiumAquatics have HexArc bulbs for sale at 6.99 a bulb. I've used them before and they arent bad at all, a steal at 6.99 honestly. I ordered a couple as backups.
I was actually gonna order some ATI bulbs off BRS since they're doing a 15% off sale. Plus Premium Aquatics isn't exactly close for me

Installed my ATO tonight. Got my new float switch in the mail so I decided to take a break from the big tank. Fits perfectly
c5299abfdba143b357430f30bd7b12d9.jpg
2d8f72180dfb9217a4e299ebdaa9e6c4.jpg

7e7e4abdc9ff15f7df484f1643e0574a.jpg

update on a FTS. I'm getting tons of green algae especially on the sand bed and the center rock. Gotta siphon it out the best I can.

Is this a normal phase or am I missing something? I try to change out the media every 2 weeks. How long does chemi pure last? Might need to change that out too.

Was also considering adding a bag of phosguard too

Let me know what u guys think

Why? Just wondering they are inexpensive pumps but unless you are using the same pump for water changes it should work?
Its a brand new float switch, brand new aqualifter and I've come home multiple times and my back chamber was way below the float... When I do turn the float on, the water only drips out, not a stream. Doesn't seem like its powerful enough for the height.

Mine pushes water about 6-7 feet up. Keeps up with evaporation from a 120 open topped tank. OK well your set I guess no problem.