• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December 10 Meeting DETAILS

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The Date: December 10, 2005

The Time: 3:00pm - 7:00 PM (after party to follow)

The Location:
  Jackson Elks Lodge No 2744
  1059 East Veterans Highway
  Jackson, NJ  08527

Tickets in advance: ( paypal@njreefers.org )
  10$ for Members per Adult (up to 2 tickets)
  15$ for non-members per Adult

Make sure you put your Board ID & Name in the comments box so that we can put your name on the list for the door. The hall holds 80 people so buy your tickets early!

Tickets on or after December 7:
  15$ for Members
  20$ for non-members

The Speaker:
  Breeder (www.ithacareef.com)

Raffle Tickets:
  Red Tickets (either Chiller Raffle or Tank Raffle): 10$ for members/ 15$ non-members
  Orange Tickets (Corals): 2 for 5; 5 for 10; 12 for 20

We will need volunteers to help out. The following are areas that we'll need help:
  The Door
  Setup
  Kitchen
  Cleanup
  Other duties as assigned

Please post if you're able to help in any of the above areas.

RSVP (53 + 1 in at the door):
  Phyl & John
  ReefDrumz & Deb
  Nagel & Spins1344
  Ruden
  JCurry
Merv
  BLange
  DOswari
  BobCReef & Terry
  NJReefGrl & Guest
  Panmanmatt & Guest
  RichT & Dana
  EBqwert & Guest
  NJReefGeek & Jeanne
  Malulu
  ScarletKnight & Guest
  Hef
  Aeroblnde & Guest
  TheTiler & Nancy
  Momof6Kids & Doug
  Francis +2
  Ty & Shamus
  MarceloG & Jeannine
  RJ1966 & Guest
  SteveHo & Mrs.
  Charliew0
  IcedOut & Dad
  Steve68, Wife & Son
  DFlint
  SeaStar
  Paintman27

At the Door
  ToE

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The coral raffles will be done at the meeting. For those you have to be at the meeting to purchase them/win. The tank raffle and the chiller raffle are the only two raffles that tickets can be purchased in advance for.

malulu

NJRC Member
cool... definatley will be there... can i get a friend to come with me? did he need to get a ticket to enter?
thx

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Everyone is welcome; spouses are encouraged to come. Members can purchase tickets for 10$ per Adult (max 2 per member; any more than that are 15$). See you all there!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
10$ to enter. There will be several door prize raffles to cover the cost of the ticket but we need to get a head count for the hall and since there are a limited number of people that can attend the 10$ will help us manage that.

Extra chiller tickets can be purchased at the meeting.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
All other raffle item tickets will be on sale at the meeting.

I am probably posting this in the wrong place but I would like to donate a couple of 20" moon lights for the raffle, but I need to know who I should contact.

I am probably posting this in the wrong place but I would like to donate a couple of 20" moon lights for the raffle, but I need to know who I should contact.

Aeroblnde, thank you for your generous donation. Please contact Phyl, NJReefers Club President with your information.

Thank you

Bob
NJRC

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
22 people and counting... The hall can only hold 80, so make sure to get your tix if you're planning on attending!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
24 tickets sold (and 3 more in the mail). That brings us up to 27.