• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December 10 Meeting DETAILS

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Setup Committee: Malulu (thanks for volunteering!)
Door: The Tiler
Cleanup Committee: BLange, ReefDrumz (I think they're going to need some help, gang!)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great, Jason! Thanks.

Check the list, ticket sales, bouncing the riff raff, lol. ;D

Riff Raff is coming?

WOW :eek: Rocky Horror and Breaded Clownfish! It doesn't get any better than that.

I'll hang out for cleanup, assuming Jason lets me in!

Bill

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will be around for cleanup, I just assumed the officers would help with that. I can come down early as well to help with any set up.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I just sent in my payment. Doug and I will be coming and we can help with setup. What time would we have to be there? Also we have to leave by 5:00 to go to another Christmas Party. So... I was wondering what time will the raffles be going on?

Erna

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Checks can be mailed to

NJRC
C/O Robert Madara
114 Bob White Drive
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Please just post when you send the check so that we known to expect it!

what's the c/o mean before the Name Robert Madara? Just courious. Or do i just make the check out to
"C/O ROBERT MADARA".

Sorry for all the questions. lol

Touch.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
c/o is Care of so that they recognize a name on the envelope when delivering (though by now I'm sure they're getting as familiar with NJRC as my post office, lol).

Make the check payable to NJRC or NJ Reefers Club.

Thanks!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dinner will be:

Ribs (in a spicy rub, lol. Where's Ribs been anyway?!)
Chicken Dish
Pasta/Meatballs
Ham
Rice/Potato/Veggie

The officers are each making one of the above dishes to bring. If anyone would like to bring a dessert thing, just let me know!

Thanks for the offers of help, Bob. I'm sure we're going to need our share of help during the meeting. I just don't know what that is right now! :D

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Phyl, I can bring along a dessert. I will just make it in a disposable dish so I don't have to worry about getting my pie pan back.

Do we have any idea of the time schedule for the party? We have to leave at 5:00ish to get to our next party. Need to know whether I can put in for any of those raffles that will be auctioned off.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, Erna. That would be great.

The tentative timeline for the meeting is as follows:

2:00 Setup (dress tables, setup chaffing dishes, heat and put out food, decorate?)
3:00 "door opens"
3:30 Lunch/Dinner
4:30 Presentation
5:30 Meeting
6:00 Raffles
7:00 Cleanup Begins

That said, if you win any of the big items we can send it North with one of the officers to meet up with you (aren't you close to Brian?).

Sent Paypal for myself and Mrs. Ho.   ;D

We will bring a dessert of some kind.  Maybe I can convince Mrs. Ho to make some of her famous holiday English toffee.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Yes, I am close to Brian. That will work.

And Steve Ho, English Toffee sounds great. Tell Mrs. Ho, I said pretty please. ;D

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Erna,

If you win any raffles I have no problem with holding anything that you win.. Unless it's really cool, then you might have to fight me for it!  ;)

Chiller? What Chiller?

lol