• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

dnov99's 260 Gal eye candy thread...

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Wow! Congrats and best of luck with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Kevin!

She's a beauty. I hope to try one some day. What temperature are you keeping your tank at? I was initially under the impression that the key to keeping them was maintaining temps in the low 70s but recently I've read a few posts that indicate that might not be the case.

Mike, in the Winter my tank stays in the low-mid 70's, once summer comes it will gradually heat up, but at least gradually. From what I have heard as long as you increase feeding with the increased metabolism, they are fine with higher temps.

Nice little fish..........Femininus Wrasse?

Yes Sir!!

That's one beautiful wrasse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Tom!

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jesus, what a beautiful fish! Gorgeous tank Darren. Can't wait to see it in person. Meeting, meeting, meeting. :D

Been awhile since I looked at your tank. AMAZING!

Maybe you can help me restock mine LOL.

Great Stuff

I am going to look into natureef! Are you still liking it?

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Thank you everybody!! I'll look into the summer schedule and see how it looks for a meeting.

Bob, yes am loving the Natureef. 18 months without a significant water change and I think the results speak for themselves.

Thank you everybody!! I'll look into the summer schedule and see how it looks for a meeting.

Bob, yes am loving the Natureef. 18 months without a significant water change and I think the results speak for themselves.

I sent them a email yesterday asking for some email. Waiting a response right now.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
It's been a while!! Some SPS cooking up nicely!

ea218f08ddcd25e4d6d71a4774c169ab.jpg

034b9714d53c52c70c69581c6d34a56c.jpg

1775fe4c3de2997455deee82e4bcfe0e.jpg

5bdc6c4f91aa2202a9439e5b4fe0464a.jpg

ce0b6f942becc8afe278d499ecf26e51.jpg

6ef2571387648df27a71f2601280288e.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
About time!! Looking good as always Darren!! What's the second Acro?