• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

dnov99's 260 Gal eye candy thread...

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I started this on another forum and figured I would get it going here. First some system specs and backround. Current tank has been running for 18 months, system running for 6 years. I have mostly chalices and SPS with assorted LPS pieces. System is run with Zeovit and select Zeovit supplements. Tank has close to 35 fish which will also be shown in pics. Thanks for looking and enjoy. Please LMK if you have any questions...

260 gallon custom built acrylic room dividing bullet tank.
150 gallon MRC custom sump and fuge.
65 gallon recirc auto water change tank
60 gallon frag tank.
Lighting: 5 AI SOL Blue with ATI T5 Fiji purple supplement. ATI powermodule over frag tank.
Skimmer: BK 300 EXT
Main pump Iwaki 100 RLT
2X Vortech MP40
MTC Pro-cal Calcium reactor
4L KZ Zeovit reactor.

Last edited:

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Thanks guys! I will update this thread often with different pics of pieces as there are many more to come. As for a FTS, sadly I have not taken one yet, but will have one up eventually.

Wow fantastic looking pc's.I cant wait to see more.Monster mash would have to be my favorite one so far.Thanks for Sharin Darren

Darren

Your tank is just so amazing!

Coinsidently, I just cut the sheets if acrylic today that I harvested out of the old tank.

Please, more pics!!!!

Eye Candy rules!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Wow fantastic looking pc's.I cant wait to see more.Monster mash would have to be my favorite one so far.Thanks for Sharin Darren

Thanks Tony

Holy crap Darren! AMAZING! I hope I can get some some crazy chalices someday. Those were really incredible!

Thanks CJ!!
Hope you don't mind if I add my FTS from the meeting.

View from one of the "chairs":

Awesome shots Brian!! Thank you.

Darren

Your tank is just so amazing!

Coinsidently, I just cut the sheets if acrylic today that I harvested out of the old tank.

Please, more pics!!!!

Eye Candy rules!

Thats great news Bax, lmk how you make out.

howze01

NJRC Member
Darren, it all looks terrible. Break down the tank and start over. You need more Xenia and Kenya Trees.