• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

dnov99's 260 Gal eye candy thread...

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey Kevin, the MH's have been great thus far. Colors and growth have increased tremendously, albeit expected. I'll try and post some pics over the weekend.

Glad to hear it. Can't wait to see some pictures.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I rushed most of these shot so they arent the best, but you get the idea...

Vivid's Rainbow has taken off
IMG_7091_zps66b0faff.jpg

IMG_7094_zps2f2d1ee3.jpg

IMG_7099_zpseab08805.jpg

IMG_7111_zps1c6ae093.jpg

IMG_7118_zps3ee2006f.jpg

IMG_7136_zpsd22c7632.jpg

IMG_7145_zps55b9a9af.jpg

IMG_7164_zps28f571cf.jpg

IMG_7184_zpsfec2d79d.jpg

IMG_7194_zpsfd0a1553.jpg

IMG_7000_zps168f5002.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Beautiful as always Darren! What are the zoas in the second to last picture? Love the super long skirts on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Wow that vivid randbow looks very nice. What have you moved to with your lighting?

I removed 2 of my Vega's and added 2 Reefbrite Hybrid MH mogul fixtures running 6500K Iwasaki. They are very white and bright but only running them 4 hours and the growth and colors have been fantastic. So its basically an LED and MH hybrid.

You've always had some great looking pieces!
How about some more pics please?

Thanks Joe, more pics on the way!

Always impressive. Looks great

Thank Mike!

Beautiful as always Darren! What are the zoas in the second to last picture? Love the super long skirts on them

Thank Kevin!! You have asked about those before LOL! They are a bowser/CAO morph I acquired and they are incredible. I call them infinite rainbows when people ask, but basically a no-namer.

Looking great. Did you put halides over frag tank top?

Thank Hans. Nope still just T5 and Reefbrites....

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thank Kevin!! You have asked about those before LOL! They are a bowser/CAO morph I acquired and they are incredible. I call them infinite rainbows when people ask, but basically a no-namer.

Lol. That doesn't surprise me, I have a short attention span sometimes. I Really should have grabbed them from you at the swap. Any chance of a FTS?

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Lol. That doesn't surprise me, I have a short attention span sometimes. I Really should have grabbed them from you at the swap. Any chance of a FTS?

I'll post some new FTS next week. Very funny Praveen!!! How's your tank doing these days??!! ;)