• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dosing Pumps

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Sunny, just curious why you are so anti-reactor? I Never discussed this with you. Been running one for 12 years and never an issue. IMO on a large system the benefits far outweigh any drawbacks. I think it’s working well for me [emoji2]
aa7071aeee02d3d25eba90dc049994d7.jpg
98d2259427bcd2266b3460e0adb9adf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Darren, you are not alone asking me to define myself. A few have asked the same question.
Guess I was apprehensive changing my dosing regime to a calcium reactor when my tank was flourishing. I have heard a lot of stories about changing from dosing to Ca reactor on a SPS tank and face consequences.

Guess since I do not have a single SPS at the moment, I will be open to suggestions.

What will you suggest for a 900 gallon system?

Thanks for chiming in @dnov99

Sunny

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I completely agree, that when you were dosing your established system, to try and make a change would have been extremely difficult.

That being said, now that you are starting over, it’s a great opportunity to start fresh with a reactor and avoid the long term costs with dosing 2 part. Give me a buzz tomorrow and I’ll give you my thoughts. I think the setup i have an MTC procal and a dual stage regulator, will work great for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk