• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Electronic Cigs??

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Holy s..t., That's a lot of butts. I'm glad that these guys found a good alternative to cigarettes but speaking from my own experience I really don't like them all that much. The thing I found that they are missing for me anyway is the draw the draw the real cigarette is different sometimes they make me cough wear regular cigarette won't. Maybe I should just try other brands I have tried the logic ones and another one I can't remember the name right now but it's an over-the-counter type. I saw Mike at the meeting smoking his and he seemed very happy with it. Maybe I should just try another one one of the more expensive ones that your refill on your own. I know that my wife is pushing me to try them because she knows that there probably much healthier for me the regular cigarettes. Maybe someone who uses them more could let me know if there is a real big difference in the quality.

Holy s..t., That's a lot of butts. I'm glad that these guys found a good alternative to cigarettes but speaking from my own experience I really don't like them all that much. The thing I found that they are missing for me anyway is the draw the draw the real cigarette is different sometimes they make me cough wear regular cigarette won't. Maybe I should just try other brands I have tried the logic ones and another one I can't remember the name right now but it's an over-the-counter type. I saw Mike at the meeting smoking his and he seemed very happy with it. Maybe I should just try another one one of the more expensive ones that your refill on your own. I know that my wife is pushing me to try them because she knows that there probably much healthier for me the regular cigarettes. Maybe someone who uses them more could let me know if there is a real big difference in the quality.
Rob, I got used to the Logic, I did cough at first too but you get used to it. They taste nasty just like the real thing. We have to be crazy smoking cigs. Give me a buz when you can, maybe this weekend we can take a look at the tank. I am good early Saturday if you are.

Joe,still not able to walk,but finally went to a real doctor and found that my upper back needs to be fused together and my lower back needs somethin called decompression surgery,neither one being much fun.Now just waiting to hear back from the court to see if they vote in my favor.
Crap sorry to hear that. Maybe I should come out there and walk on your back. That should fix you up. All kidding aside I hope things work out really soon. You are in my prayers my friend.

Thanks Joe for the wishes.And hec yr always welc to come out and visit,but maybe we could skip the walkin on my back...lol. Rob,maybe you should def try some other brands of e cigs or even dif levels of nicotene.I gotta say I really enjoyed smokin reg cigs,but my wife got me a e cig kit and I do notice a dif in the way I feel,taste,and of course the smell.