• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fantasy Football....

Need 5 more players!!

And does anyone have any problems with moving the draft to 8:30?? If so, we will leave it as is. Please let me know.

Thanks!!

Need 4 more people!! Draft is tonight!! Can be NJRC Members or Non-Members at this point. Regular season starts tomorrw, so we need to get this done by tonight!!

either post your email address here or pm me for the invite.

Come on folks Steve has put a lot of time into this!!:applause: We can decide on a bit of a side bet....everyone puts in a six pack to the winner or 5 to the winner 3 to second place?

I'm down with beers to the winner and second place!!

Just give me 5 more people.....we had more the first time....don't remember who they were though.

Only 30 minutes left before they cancel the league for not having enough people....get in now....send me your email so I can send the invite.

Ok....I give up!! :mad: Last time we had 10 people but couldn't reach 12....now we couldn't even get to 10 people. If someone else wants to set one up, please do so and consider me in.

Anyone that is interested....I just started a public league on ESPN. It called Football is here!!!

If anyone wants to join me...come on down. The draft is tomorrow afternoon at 1pm.