• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fantasy Football....

Not really upset.:p Sorry Steve, I wasn't ready for tonight, still into doing it though. Either 12 player league or we could go to Yahoo...sounds like we had 11 so one person would be left out so maybe it would be better to bring in one of your friends. BTW loving loving the new phone...was able to log on from it. So that bypasses anti fantasy firewall.

Cool I am in Steve. First round is early but should be able to get home for rounds 3+...wife will have to live with me on the computer haha.

No worries it is pretty good time. Thanks for setting it up. First couple rounds are like the real draft somewhat predictable....it is after the 2nd maybe 3rd that you have to rethink your picks or ranking. I did one on full auto and it was screwy I had 5 running backs and a bunch of soso receivers.

Hey all....where is everyone this time around?? Right now we only have 4 people signed up. Last time we had 11 but needed 12.

I guess no one really wants to do this?? The draft is supposed to be tomorrow, but we only have 4 people signed up.

Sorry I was away this weekend. I am in and will sign up now. Hopefully we get enough. I am surprised at not being able to get 12 people.

Ok....let's try one more time with the draft for Thursday. I am going to get a couple people lined up if we need them, but let's try our best to get NJRC members.

I may need to switch websites....the latest draft time they have is Wednesday at 4:45pm....I figure that's too early for most people. Let me look around.

Ok...I set up a league on ESPN....Draft is Wednesday at 7:15pm. It is a 10 member league. When I go to search for the league it's not showing up, but I can send an email to everyone. Please post or pm me your email address so that I can send you the invite.

We have until Wednesday at 6:15pm to fill the 10 spots.