• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fantasy Football....

Only need 5 more people to fill up the league!!

Just go to CBSSports.com, Click on Fantasy and register an account if you don't have one. Then search for NJRC League and then enter the password,NJRC5678.

Only need 5 more!!! Once it gets close, if we don't have enough people, we will pull from outside the club.

It's all for fun and bragging rights!! ;D

Hey everyone!! The draft is on Wednesday, August 31 at 7:45pm. If you haven't signed up do it now.

But at this point, if anyone knows anybody who would want to play for fun, please have them sign up. If we don't fill the league with 5 more people before the draft, they will cancel the league.

James...any way of getting signed up before midnight?? If we don't have 12 players by midnight tonight, they will cancel the league

Yes I understand I have power now will get my butt online...stinks though cuz I don't think I am going to be able to do a decent job of ranking players for a draft tomorrow...oh well I will just stink.:rolleyes:

Click on Fantasy in the top toolbar. Then click on the Fantasy Football Free...top row last on right. Enter a team name...then it will take you to the screen you need to enter the league name in.

If we don't get the other two we can just go with 10 team league right?

PS signed up...hope I can do this with my new fangled droid haha.

If we don't get the other two we can just go with 10 team league right?

PS signed up...hope I can do this with my new fangled droid haha.

No it says, it has to be 12....grrr....I think I have 2 other people that will join. Unfortunately they are not NJRC members.

Steve,

Did we get enough (didn't check cbssports). I will be cutting it close for getting back in time for the draft tonight (should make it)

Just saw the email saying the league was disbanded. We can create another league and put the draft day a little further out so we have time to get everyone in.