• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FEBRUARY 2007 MEETING FRAGS (Cherry Hill)

RichT, do you still have any of the trumpet around 30 - 35 heads for $25 available? If so I'll take one or more. Let me know how many you have.

disney95, if you still have 1 or 2 left of the yellow with blue tips I'll take them (both). I'll take a birdsnets pinkish green with purple polyps. And also the acro with blue to baby blue polyps.

concept3.75, If you still have the Montipora rock up for Grabs @ $25 I'll take it.

Carlo

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
cayars Orange Digi for 15
nick Xenia frag
m and m one head of Frog Spawn for $10.
reneeRN Purple Digi nice size Frag for $15
Nano10 3 heads of Frog sphawn for $30, 5 heads of eagle eyes $5, 5 blowpops $5, 10 Bam Bam Orange for $10
Disney95 Safecrackers
Daniel Orange Black and white zoas $10 How many heads of Frog spawn would you like? $10 a head
GregW 15 eagle eyes. $15

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Best to bring a cooler and a heat pack if you're traveling any great distance or if it is going to be particularly cold. Heat packs should be wrapped in several layers of news paper.

C

concept3

concept3.75, If you still have the Montipora rock up for Grabs @ $25 I'll take it.

Carlo

Sorry Carlo, it's taken. I'll go ahead and yank it. only GSP's left at this point.

-Merv

I have 2 frags of a. aspera green w/ blue tips $15 each this is what it looks like they will be a little smaller then this also the pavona in the photo is for sale $20
IMG_3584.jpg

Ok i decided to do some fraging again , lmk if any one is intrested thanks

Ralph
3 piece of my idaho grape $25 each
purple nana $25 fresh cut piece and branching
2 small green caps $15 a piece
1 pocillapora $ 15
3 brown acros $20 each
kiwish crush zoos 2 a polyp
mean greens 2 a polyp
2 kenia trees $10 each
yellow polyp and green button polyp mixed rock $ 20