• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

The February Meeting will be held at Billy's in Cherry Hill :)
<b><a href=http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=102&Itemid=1">
INFO</a></b>
<b><a href=http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_attend_events&Itemid=37&task=view&id=16">
RSVP</a></b>
Please feel free to use this thread for questions, trades or sales.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: February Meeting

I'm gonna make this one, finally.

Let me know what i can bring, perhaps some diet Shasta for Pete. ;)

Ill definite be there , BTW Billy i frag the blue polyp birdnest i couldnt get a bigger piece so is a 1 inch piece with some branches ill try to take a picture of it .

panmanmatt said:
I'm gonna make this one, finally.

Let me know what i can bring, perhaps some diet Shasta for Pete. ;)

mmmmm, yummy, my favorite.

oh, I'll be there!
maybe I'll bring the fixin's for Irish cars bombs if you folks really wanna drink. LOL

Yuengling will be on freshly on tap at the meeting.. so no need to bring any!

Tank is looking better and better, everyday... i just hope a tank jinx doesn't come!!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

billyr98 said:
Tank is looking better and better, everyday... i just hope a tank jinx doesn't come!!

<<<<A N T I - J I N X - A N T I - J I N X - A N T I - J I N X>>>>

OK, I've done my part, now you just have read that and click your heals together 3 times!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

I think you just got over the jinx from the last meeting. I doubt two could strike so close together. My bet is you're safe!

I can't wait to see the tank. I marked my calender at work so I'll have that day off. Now all I need is a designated driver. :p

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Please make sure to RSVP on the home page so that we can keep accurate counts for the hosts!

Thanks!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Francis, the Hefflo has been fragged and has your name on it.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That frag would get lost in the 450, Billy! Not to worry though, I'll surely find something here to contribute to rebuilding the reef! What color are the 'spawns in your tank now?

I know what I'm bringing. I got something real nice for you Billy. It might take a while for it to make an impression in your tank but if it grows the way it has in my tank you shouldn't have a problem waiting.

NapoliNewJersey said:
I know what I'm bringing. I got something real nice for you Billy. It might take a while for it to make an impression in your tank but if it grows the way it has in my tank you shouldn't have a problem waiting.

Sweet!! Can't wait to see!